300 Hour Professional Program
|200 Hour Program||300 Hour Program||Mentorship Program|
FINDING YOUR PATHWAY TO THE FUTURE
Upcoming FREE Info Sessions
Free Info Sessions for the 300 Hour Program:
Friday, April 6th (10:45-11:30AM)
Saturday, April 21st (1:00-1:45PM)
Monday, May 28th (8:00-8:45AM)
Saturday, June 9th (1:00-1:45PM)
Join us for any of the above listed FREE Info Sessions to get started on your journey toward a transformational experience! Plus sign up the day of and receive $250 discount.*
During the info sessions we will answer any questions you have about the teacher training program, review the schedule, and help you get started with signing up.
*Cannot be combined with other offers. Discount is off total price of Programs.
To RSVP email email@example.com. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity!
300 HOUR PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
100 Hour ADVANCED ASANA TRAINING (March 9 – April 15, 2018) Lead Faculty: Aina Che and Megan Harvey (Yoga Anatomy and Yoga Philosophy) Sign up before February 1, 2018 and receive $150 discount!
100 Hour DAYA CORE TRAINING (April 27 – June 3, 2018) Lead Faculty: Kiyomi Takahashi, Katelyn Qualey, and Tulsi Laher (Yoga Anatomy and Yoga Philosophy)
Sign up before March 16, 2018 and receive $150 discount!
100 Hour DAYA ZEN INTENSIVE (December 26, 2018 – January 6, 2019) Lead Faculty: Katelyn Qualey and Kiyomi Takahashi
December 26,27,28,29,30,31, 2018
January 2,3,4,5,6, 2019
Sign up before December 14, 2018 and receive $150 discount!
2018 TEACHER TRAINING PRICING
$1560 per 100 Hour Program
$4680 for total 300 Hour Teacher Training
Sign up for total 300 Hour Program and receive 15% discount. (Must pay total Tuition to receive discount)
*Credit card payments incur an additional 3% admin fee.
HOW TO APPLY
The application requires a two-step process:
1. Complete the online application. It needs to be filled out completely. Please include two photographs with the application: one head-shot and one photo of you demonstrating a yoga asana (pose).
2. Submit a deposit of $400 for total 300 Hour Program; $200 for single Training. Application fees are non-refundable but will be applied toward your tuition. Full tuition payment is due by start of registered program. Payment plans are available upon request. To receive the discounted rate, you must sign up by the early registration date. You receive unlimited Yoga Daya membership for the duration of the training, which will activate once tuition payment is made in full. If your application is not accepted, you will receive a full refund of the Deposit. Once the program begins tuition is non-refundable. Find payment instructions on the application form.Apply now Purchase now
Payment Plans: Available (contact us for details)
Location: Yoga Daya (8985 Venice Blvd. Ste. F, Los Angeles, CA 90034)
100 Hour Weekend Schedule
100 Hour Intensive Schedule
If you have questions about this program or the application process, call (310) 558-YOGA (9642) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to advance your yoga teaching skills to a professional level, Yoga Daya’s Teacher Training Program is right for you. We offer a 300 Hour, Yoga Alliance approved training program in Vinyasa Flow with Alignment Focus.
TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES
Yoga Daya 300 Hour Teacher Training is designed to prepare you for success in your teaching aspirations! Our comprehensive program offers a curriculum aimed at teaching you how to lead a safe, effective and inspirational yoga class! The following are just some of the topics that we will cover in the 300 Hour program
– Build confidence in ‘the Art of Assisting’
– Sequencing, design effective and fun sequences
– Advance in your practice
– Delve deeper into yoga philosophy
– Pre/Post natal
– Injury management
– Develop and hone your teaching style
– Build core strength and develop posture biomechanics
– Meditation & Pranayama
– Guidance from professional instructors
– Hands on experience
– Restorative asanas and Relaxation techniques
The 300 Hour Professional Program is divided into three 100 Hour Trainings: Advanced Asana on sequencing, the art of assisting, and advancing your practice; Daya Core Movement on foundations of building core strength, modifications for injuries to low back and Pre-Post Natal, and developing core teaching skills; and Daya Zen on tools for practicing meditation, pranayama and mindfulness; Restorative asanas, and yoga philosophy. The 300 Hour Teacher Training is designed to prepare you for all types of students. Completing this comprehensive series will qualify you for a 300 Hour Advanced Training Certificate, allowing you to register at the 500 Hour level with Yoga Alliance. Attendance in a 200 Hour Teacher Training is a prerequisite for attending a 300 Hour Program.
Yoga Daya offers a nurturing team environment in which individuals at various levels of their respective yoga practice can grow and evolve as teachers and people. Many of our graduates have established new careers as yoga instructors at Yoga Daya studio as well made lifelong yogi connections. Our Teacher Training faculty are highly trained and certified, and passionate about sharing the art of yoga with you. Trainings are offered at various times of the year. Please contact us to get further information on our next training dates.