Yoga Daya Teacher Training
|200 hour Program||300 hour Program||Mentorship Program|
Finding Your Pathway to the Future
Yoga Daya is dedicated to offering you the best comprehensive Teacher Training, whether you want to become a yoga teacher or are attending to deepen your yoga practice. We offer a 200 hour Yoga Alliance approved training program in Vinyasa Flow with Alignment Focus, as well as a three month Mentorship Program specifically for graduates of our Teacher Training Programs. You may achieve greater knowledge by working with one of Yoga Daya’s senior instructors who will assist you with opportunities for teaching at the studio, guidance with sequencing, and feedback on developing your teaching style.
Our curriculum is developed exclusively by Yoga Daya senior faculty. From yoga, to learning the energy body, chakras, lifestyle health, the art of assisting, cueing techniques and building confidence, we have a unique program for a strong foundation for a lifelong yoga practice. The group will be intimate, no more than twenty, allowing for plenty of individual attention.
Teacher Training Curriculum Includes
– A strong foundation in major categories of yoga asanas (postures)
– Fundamentals of teaching yoga: language and cueing techniques
– Overcoming the fear of public speaking
– The Art of Assisting, observation and understanding bodies
– How to accommodate for pregnancy and for injuries
– Guided group practice in a safe Vinyasa Flow style
– Smart Sequencing, theme based yoga classes
– Developing your own daily home practice
– The Business side of yoga and information
– Yoga Daya’s Mentorship Programs
– Basic sanskrit pronunciation guide developed by Yoga Daya
– Anatomy and physiology including the energy body, nadis, and chakras
– Women’s Health and Ayurveda
– Yoga philosophy and lifestyle health or ‘living health daily’ with our signature Wellness Program presentation
How To Apply
The application requires a two-step process:
1. Complete the online application. It needs to be filled out completely. Please include two photographs with the application: one head-shot and one photo of you demonstrating a yoga asana (pose).
2. Submit a deposit of $400. Application fees are non-refundable but will be applied toward your tuition. Full tuition payment is due by start of registered program. Payment plans are available upon request. To receive the discounted rate, you must sign up by the early registration date. You receive unlimited Yoga Daya membership for the duration of the training, which will activate once tuition payment is made in full. If your application is not accepted, you will receive a full refund of the Deposit. Once the program begins tuition is non-refundable. Find payment instructions on the application form.Apply now
If you have questions about this program or the application process, call (310) 558-9642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Teacher Training
April 1 – June 25, 2017
*also meets Friday, June 16 & 23, 2017 (6:00-10:00PM)
Fall/Winter Teacher Training
October 13, 2017 – February 11, 2018
Extended Program Meets The Following Weekends:
October 13,14,15,20,21,22, 2017
November 3,4,5,10,11,12, 2017
December 1,2,3,8,9,10, 2017
January 12,13,14,19,20,21,26,27,28, 2018
February 2,3,4, 2018
2017 Teacher Training Pricing*
Deposit: $400 (Non-Refundable but gets applied towards the tuition)
You must sign up by the early registration date to receive the discounted rate.
Payment Plans: Available (contact us for details)
Location: Yoga Daya (8985 Venice Blvd. Ste. F, Los Angeles, CA 90034)
*Credit card payments incur an additional 3% admin fee.
Upcoming FREE Info Sessions
Free Info Sessions for the Spring 2017 Training Program:
Friday, February 10th (8:00-8:45am)
Tuesday, February 21st (1:30-2:15pm)
Friday, March 3rd (6:00-6:45pm)
Sunday, March 5th (12:00-12:45pm)
Friday, March, 17th (6:00-6:45pm)
Join us for any of the above listed FREE Info Sessions to get started on your journey toward a transformational experience! Plus sign up the day of and receive $250 discount.*
During the info sessions we will answer any questions you have about the teacher training program, review the schedule, and help you get started with signing up.
*Cannot be combined with other offers.
To RSVP email email@example.com. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity!
"The teacher training at Yoga Daya was such a safe environment to grow, make mistakes, learn, etc. I can really tell that the teachers are passionate about yoga, and enjoy teaching us the foundations of yoga. They gave constructive critiques that helped us learn and improve."
"The teachers are wonderful, experienced teachers who really put so much of their spirit and time in making sure the students really learn applicable teaching methods. I learned so much!"
"Being able to learn and truly experience yoga to deepen my practice has been amazing. I have a better understanding of the philosophy and physiology behind the poses that has given me more confidence in my own practice on the mat and in the real world."
"The teachers created such a nurturing and supportive environment! I felt safe, not judged but at the same time they understood the right way to keep pushing us to move forward. It was a perfect balance! It helped me find my own true voice! Thank you so much!"